- To have a proper record of the appointments and meetings of the officer.
- To arrange for official tours and inspection of the officer.
To have a proper record of the files and other important matters sent to the officer.
- To manage the affairs and important functions of the officer.
- To make arrangements for boarding and lodging of the officer while on official tour out of station.
- To inform the field offices about the tour programmes etc. of the officer.
- To take dictation from the officer and type out letters, tour notes etc. of the officer.
Any other duties which may be assigned by the authorities from time to time.