To exercise general supervision and control over the ministerial staff of the Board/Market Committees.
- To mark deck to the officials concerned.
To exercise proper check over the attendance register and office decorum.
- To deal with any matters assigned by the Managing Director/Administrative Officer.
- To put up weekly arrears reports in respect of the dealing assistants.
- To deal with inspection notes of the officers of the Board.
Co-signatory for the cheques issued from time to time for payment of retirement gratuity/death gratuity in respect of the employees of the Board/Market Committees.
- To ensure that the Assistant Diaries are maintained by all the dealing assistants in the Board/Market Committees.
To ensure that various periodical returns/reports are sent to the quarter concerned and received from the field offices regularly with in the stipulated period.
To deal with Assembly Business respect of the Board/APMCs during the Vidahan Sabha Session.
- To deal with Annual Confidential Reports of the Officers/Staff of the Board/Market Committees.
- Checking of Cash Book.
- Any other duties which may be assigned by the authorities from time to time.